Buick Enclave Sun Visors
Keep your eyes protected from the sun with new sun visors for your Buick Enclave. A sun visor is a part of your Buick located just above the windshield. It is hinged and adjustable to help shade you and your passengers from the glare of the sun.What are some key features of Buick sun visors?
- Most Buick visors can be turned to block the sun from the side.
- Most visors also have vanity mirrors.
- If your vehicle has vanity mirrors on the sun visors, you may also have lights attached to the mirror.
- Some sun visors come with a pocket or pouch for sunglasses, phones, CDs, or media players.
- Some sun visors being offered have built-in garage door openers.
Follow these steps to find a match for your Enclave:
- Decide how much you want to spend on a new sun visor.
- Determine the type of sun visor you need. Many vendors provide some kind of tool to ensure the part matches your Enclaves make, model, and year.
- Decide on a color. You probably will want to match the interior of your Enclave, unless you are going for a different style.
You will need flathead and Philips screwdrivers.
- Pull the visor down and turn it to the side up against the window.
- Using the flathead screwdriver, gently pry off the cover at the hinge of the visor. This piece is covering the screws that keep it in place.
- Using your Philips screwdriver, remove the screws holding the visor in place.
- Remove the sun visor by gently pulling down. You may have to twist the part a little to remove it depending on how it was installed.
The tools needed are flat head and Philips screwdrivers.
- Insert the visor stem. Some models have a tab that has to be inserted into a specific spot as well.
- Use your Philips or flat head screwdriver to insert the screws into the main support base.
- Snap on the assembly cover that hides the support base.
- Test the sun visor to ensure full functionality.
- Spray a small amount of fabric cleaner on a microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the stain with the grain of the cloth.
- Gently apply enough pressure to soak up the stain. Be careful not to rub the stain further into the cloth.
- Blot the wet spot with a dry portion of your microfiber cloth to soak remaining moisture.
- Let it dry.