Small Kitchen Appliances
Not all kitchens feature lots of counter space and area to walk around. Thankfully, eBay is home to many efficient kitchen appliances that work well in smaller areas from brands like BELLA, Oster, and KitchenAid. Small kitchen appliances can expedite cooking processes and help consolidate tasks that may normally require several individual kitchen tools.
Certified Refurbished Small Kitchen Appliances
While you have the option of buying both new and used, eBay also offers Certified Refurbished kitchen appliances: renewed, pre-owned items only sold by eBay-approved merchants. Each of our Certified Refurbished items comes with a like-new guarantee, a best-in-class two-year warranty offering, and a free return/replacement policy good for 30 days from the date you receive the product. To ensure buyers always receive high-quality products, we also regularly monitor our sellers to ensure they're meeting our stringent quality control metrics.
Types of Small Kitchen Appliances
Whatever the size of your kitchen, owning certain basic small appliances is vital. Depending on the type of item, you can streamline and consolidate multiple kitchen tasks -- saving you time and unnecessary stress. Here's a list of just some of the small kitchen appliances you can find on eBay:
- Blenders: These products, from brands like BELLA, Oster, KitchenAid, and others, come in a wide range of capabilities and attachments. The most minimal blenders have one blade type, low wattage, and no portable cup. However, more expansive models have multiple blades, multiple cups, accessories, and high-wattage settings.
- Toasters: Toasters save users from using the oven to toast bread, a method that wastes energy. They can range from basic one-size bread pop-ups to products that have varying food insertion sizes and multiple features.
- Food processors: Everyone can chop, puree, grind, and blend food in minutes with these handy appliances. Most of these machines have multiple blades and attachments for preparing different types of food.
- Stand mixers: Handheld mixers have made way for these versatile and powerful stand mixers. The most basic models include a mixer bowl and are capable of several speeds. On the other hand, more deluxe versions include a large range of speeds and attachments that do much more than mix cookie dough.
- Can openers: While handheld can openers can get the job done, electric models are more efficient and generally last much longer.
- Food steamer: Healthy food preparation is a snap with electric stackable food steamers. Different foods can be placed in separate containers, stacked, and then turned on to be steamed all at the same time.
- Slow cookers: You can save energy and time by having kitchen meals prepared in a slow cooker while you're away from home. Less energy is used than with an oven, and an entire meal can be cooked in some of the larger models.
- Sous vide appliances: The sous vide method of cooking involves using a container filled with hot water to cook vacuum-sealed food. A sous vide appliance is a small device that works with a home water container and vacuum-sealed food by circulating the water at a set temperature. All-in-one machines that come with a water container are also available.
What Appliances Can Be Operated by Remote or Wi-Fi Systems?
Many appliances for the kitchen can now be operated with a smart device. These appliances can either utilize a home-based, all-in-one system or be run remotely from a tablet, phone, or computer system. Slow cookers, sous-vide systems, and food processors are just some of the kitchen appliances that utilize smart technology.