Shift Knobs & Boots for Oldsmobile Intrigue
The power in your hands when you drive your Oldsmobile Intrigue all comes down to one component: your shifter. Whether you have a manual or an automatic transmission, the thrill of shifting your Intrigue deserves a unique and high-quality shift knob and boot. Luckily, there are no lack of knobs and boots available for your Oldsmobile Intrigue.What are some features of the Oldsmobile Intrigues shift knob?
The shifter on your Intrigue is designed to be easy to use so you can have immense confidence and control of your sedan when youre on the road.
- Ergonomic Design: Knobs for both types of transmissions feature ergonomic designs, so they are easy to grasp and comfortable to hold in your hand, even when you have gloves on.
- Precision-Crafted: The components that make up the non-manual shift handle make it easy to engage, even in harsh temperatures. The manual shift knob features large, easy-to-read numbers.
- Durable: Every Intrigue part from Oldsmobile, including the knob and boot of the shifter, is built to last through years of the everyday use of your Oldsmobile.
- Stylish: The original knobs are uniquely designed to match the interior of your Intrigue. Quality, performance, and dependability are communicated throughout the interior of your Oldsmobile Intrigue.
Beyond the more general categories of "manual" or "automatic," there are numerous styles available for your Oldsmobile Intrigue. Especially if you have a manual transmission, the variety of different knobs available ensures you can add your individual style and taste with this vehicle accessory. When it comes to shift boots, you can choose customized models with different colors of stitching, including red, white, and black to match or complement your cars interior. Again, considering the knobs, here are a few of the different styles available.
- Carbon Fiber: Instantly creates a tough and sporty look in your Oldsmobile Intrigue by incorporating carbon fiber elements into the surface of the handle.
- Acrylic: Clear acrylic knobs allow you to incorporate your favorite color. Options include pink, smoked gray, purple, and many others.
- Chrome: Bring the race track to your Oldsmobile Intrigue with a chrome-colored shift knob.
- Lighted: Choose from a wide variety of light colors and styles to illuminate your shift handle at night.
This vehicle part is easy to install whether youre doing it out of necessity or for an aesthetic change in your sedan. For a manual knob, its as simple as unscrewing the old knob and screwing the new one on. For automatic knobs, there are a few additional steps:
- First, use a flathead screwdriver to remove the clip holding the knob in place (this clip faces the radio).
- Second, with the clip removed, pull up on the knob to remove it.
- Third, slide the new knob onto the shifter (it only fits on one way).
- Fourth, use the flathead screwdriver to slide the clip back in all the way.
- Finally, test your shifter for proper operation.