Polo Ralph Lauren Casual Shoes for Men
Ralph Lauren is an American designer who launched his fashion house in 1967 with men's ties. Since then, the company has expanded into a major corporation, based in New York City, selling clothing, accessories, fragrances, footwear, and home products. The Polo Ralph Lauren collection, identified by its trademark logo, a polo player riding a horse, includes casual shoes, as well.What are some Polo Ralph Lauren shoe styles for men?
Polo Ralph Lauren casual shoes for men include many options of colors, styles, and materials. The Polo Ralph Lauren sneaker style includes ties that lace up, thick soles, and the trademark Polo emblem. There are many other casual footwear options, which are:
- Boat shoes: The Bienne Tumbled boat shoe is an example.
- Driving moccasins like the Wynding Driver moccasins.
- Fashion sneakers.
- High-top sneakers.
- Loafers and slip-ons.
- Platform shoes.
Before you buy a pair of sneakers or other casual shoes from Polo Ralph Lauren, you may want to know what materials are used in their construction. Their footwear is composed of a variety of materials, with some pairs also including an adornment or accent material. Fabrics used in these shoes include:
- Patent leather.
Polo Ralph Lauren offers a variety of shoe styles in solid colors and prints. Colors include beige, black, brown, gray, ivory, green, blue, white, orange, red, and more. Patterns include:
- Camouflage: The Barron Camo Burlap Espadrille features a colorful tiger patch on a ground of camo fabric in shades of brown and green.
- Scenic: The Norfolk Hawaiian Sneaker, depicting a scene from nature, is made from Hawaiian-print nylon in shades of blue, green, and brown.
- Geometric: The Thompson Print Twill Sneaker is a blue slip-on with a multicolored print like that of a Southwestern blanket.
- Plaid: The Thompson Madras Sneaker, made of cotton and leather, features a patchwork madras upper in shades of blue, burgundy, yellow, and white.
- Striped: The Calfskin Slide Sandal features a bold pattern of white, zigzag stripes on black leather.
Chukka boots are ankle-high boots. They are typically composed of leather or suede, and have a thin rubber sole. Chukka boots are lace-up boots, with only two or three pairs of eyelets. They are named for a period of play in polo and have been produced since the 1940s.