Finding the Right Mini Tower All-in-One PC
When you dont have much room in your workstation or at your desk, a mini tower all-in-one is a space-saving option that still packs as much power as you need into its petite form factor, while serving as an alternative to a laptop. Models by HP are desktop PCs that feature Intel Core processors, plenty of memory, and run operating systems like Windows 10.
What Are Some Features of Mini Towers?
Before purchasing an HP desktop computer, youll need to consider some of the standout features and decide which ones are most important to you based on how youll use the computer.
- Connectivity for peripherals is important, and youll find that these desktop mini designs give you multiple input options including HDMI, USB 2.0, and USB 3.0 connections, among others.
- 8 GB RAM gives you the power you need to run your everyday applications with ease as you multitask. You can also customize your desktop by selecting an HDD storage that ranges from 100 GB to 500 GB to a larger 1 TB of space.
- This type of device has a processor that enables your computer to work quickly and efficiently. The Intel i5 series of processors packs a powerful punch, with some models operating at up to 2.8 GHz.
Which Models Are Available?
Youll want to consider a few mini models with 8 GB of RAM when youre shopping for a desktop computer. After you find the right tower, all youll need is a monitor to pair it with to complete your own personalized workstation.
- For gaming purposes, consider a mini model that can handle intense graphics, like the OMEN 880-160se. Designed for serious gamers, this model runs an Intel i7 processor and uses the Windows 10 operating system. It features 1 TB of HDD storage along with a NVIDIA GeForce graphics card.
- A powerful desktop system with all the benefits of a larger form-factor machine, the Pavilion Wave 600-a011 microtower includes an AMD Radeon gaming card for multidimensional graphics and offers an HDD with 1 TB of space.
- Check into the ProDesk business-class model of mini-PC designs. This model has a speedy processor that races along at 3.40 GHz, ensuring you get everything you need done quickly. The Intel Core processor coupled with 8 GB of memory and 1 TB of HDD storage provides efficiency and sufficient storage.
What Factors Should You Consider?
Before you pick the right device for you, youll need to weigh a few important factors.
- Think about HDD or SSD space. The HDD is for long-term storage, and when youre a gamer and will download many games or you use your desktop for business and there are many software applications, you may want to consider more space, such as 1 TB.
- Consider the operating system. Youll find options that offer everything from Windows 7 and Windows 8 to Windows 10, and each OS offers different features.
- Consider outputs. Do you need a built-in DisplayPort output, a VGA, or just HDMI and USB ports?
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by HP.