District Threads Mens Clothes
District Threads offers a wide variety of styles in various fits and silhouettes, like hoodies, T-shirts, and sweatshirts. Short- and long-sleeve garments are available in a range of colors and patterns. If you’re looking to buy District Threads men’s clothes, measure appropriately to determine the correct size top or bottoms.What type of clothing does District Threads sell?
District Threads regularly offers the following types of clothing:
- Fleece Sweatshirts: Most fleece sweatshirts are crew neck designs with long sleeves. Some feature an embroidered triangle at the neck. Some fleece sweatshirt styles are available in hoodie form with a hood and drawstring combination.
- Polos: These shirts are available in long- and short-sleeved designs with two and three button closures paired with a collar.
- Raglan Shirts: Raglans feature differently colored sleeves and torso. Long-, cropped-, and short-sleeved designs are available. Some feature contrasting embroidery thread embellishing.
- Athletic Apparel: This includes T-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, tanks, pants, and shorts in breathable fabrics.
- Pigment Dyed Items
Most District Threads men’s clothing items are available in sizes small through 3XL. Some styles may be available in larger or smaller sizes. Some are available up to U.S. men’s 5XL. Cotton garments may fit differently than polyester or synthetic blends.How do you determine your size?
Sizing can vary from brand to brand so it is important to know your own body measurements to ensure a proper fit. It is especially important to check the dimensions of a piece of clothing when purchasing with District Threads without the ability to try the item on. Before purchasing mens clothing, make sure to have these accurate measurements:
- Arm Length: Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist for the full arm length measurement. When measuring for a T-shirt, measure the sleeve length of a favorite T-shirt for reference.
- Neck Circumference: Using a fabric tape measure, measure around the widest part of the neck.
- Waist Circumference: Measure around the natural waist where pants tend to sit.
- Leg Inseam: Measure from the upper inner thigh to the inner hem of a pair of pants that fit well.
Refer to the care tag inside the particular garment for the most effective care instructions. Most District Threads clothing can be machine washed with cool water and gentle soap. Turn garments inside out to protect printing during the washing process. Dry with no heat or lay flat to line dry.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by District Threads.